[Rhodes22-list] Replacing the Gooseneck

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sun Jan 23 10:09:39 EST 2022

Bob,

There's another video for that: https://youtu.be/MH7hYJnoNpM

The title is 'Replacing the Mainsail Furling Line', so it might not seem on subject, but it shows the steps needed to pull the slider to the bottom of the mast.  It doesn't show how to disconnect the slider piece from the rest of the IMF assembly, but if that process was not straight-forward, I think I would have included a segment about that process in the gooseneck video.

Best of luck,

--Peter