[Rhodes22-list] Replacing the Gooseneck

Bob Garrant bgarrant at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 20:26:30 EST 2022

Hi Peter
That’s exactly what I needed to see. For me it’s mystery solved and a
significant reduction of anxiety. I may tackle this project in February
since there should be quite a few days above freezing … I hope.
Can’t thank you enough for your expertise and the great videos that you
provide to our group. Wonderful.
Bob