[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard Pendant Questions

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:58:22 EDT 2022

Hi Chris,

I wrote up my experience replacing the diamondboard pennant line while I
had my boat on the water in August 2020 with the help of a diver.  While
mine has the newer diamondboard, you might be able to take a similar
approach.  The line that I used as the replacement is holding up well.  The
details are at the link below:
http://rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2020-August/085897.html

Good luck with your repair!

Jesse Shumaker