[Rhodes22-list] New Main Sheet Traveller

jpd9668 jpd9668 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 10:06:50 EDT 2022

Peter,I was wondering about the tension,  but it worked fine when i first got it. All the blocks seem to be turning freely. I will re-tie and adjust the bitter end knot and give the line a good wipe down. Do you think a thin coating of silicone would be helpful?JoeSent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Peter Nyberg <peter at sunnybeeches.com> Date: 6/1/22  9:18 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] New Main Sheet Traveller Joe,I know on mine that if there's too much tension on the line, working the traveller to port or starboard is more difficult.  Other than that, I can only suggest cleaning the line, and making sure that all the little blocks turn freely.--Peter> On 2022-06-01, at 20:51:14 EDT, jpd9668 wrote:>> Do those of you Rhodie's who have converted to the new traveller have any > problems with it sticking? Mine has become very difficult to operate. Any > maintenance suggestions?Joe DempseySV RespiteDeltaville, VASent via the Samsung > Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone >