[Rhodes22-list] New Main Sheet Traveller

jpd9668 jpd9668 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 10:07:27 EDT 2022

Great!Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Melvyn Rothbard via Rhodes22-list <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> Date: 6/1/22  9:27 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] New Main Sheet Traveller I had the same issue as Peter.  Once I loosened the lines a little it worked much betterMel Rothbard Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android    On Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 9:18 PM, Peter Nyberg<peter at sunnybeeches.com> wrote:   Joe,I know on mine that if there's too much tension on the line, working the traveller to port or starboard is more difficult.  Other than that, I can only suggest cleaning the line, and making sure that all the little blocks turn freely.--Peter> On 2022-06-01, at 20:51:14 EDT, jpd9668 wrote:>> Do those of you Rhodie's who have converted to the new traveller have any > problems with it sticking? Mine has become very difficult to operate. Any > maintenance suggestions?Joe DempseySV RespiteDeltaville, VASent via the Samsung > Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone >