[Rhodes22-list] Topping lift fouling IMF

Shawn Boles shawn.sustain at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 12:41:45 EDT 2022

Hi Wilson:

As you can see from Lee's picture the topping lift runs down through a
spring-loaded block and then back to the cockpit.

The topping lift should hold the Boom just above horizontal when furling
and unfurling main sail. Loosen enough to let main sail assume correct
shape when sailing.

HTH

Shawn
s/v Sweet Baboo