[Rhodes22-list] Sunken boat

jpd9668 jpd9668 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 18:54:09 EDT 2022

Here is my Triad Trailer. The roller is clearly installed to assist with recovering the Rhodes 22 onto the trailer via winching. While I am not certain this to be true, the position of the roller seems to be below the level of it appears that the boat eventually "climbs" off of the roller as it approaches the biw stop i.e. the roller does not permnently support the Rhodes. My Rhodes is lifted onto my trailer with a travel lift in slings. There is no weight on the keel or the roller.Joe DempseySV RespiteDeltaville, VASent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone