[Rhodes22-list] Tiller pilot - Am I overthinking this? - & NMEA 0183

Mike Riter mike at traildesign.com
Fri Mar 4 17:22:21 EST 2022

I knew you had some mention of your tiller pilot in one of your videos, but
I mistakenly thought it was under your project headlines. Which is why I
couldn't find it. So thanks for the link Peter.
The hole for my tiller pin is going to be closer to the rolled edge than
yours is. So fingers crossed. Hey, if I have to tab something in because
the gunwale is thin, I'll have two surfaces to anchor to.

The multiplexer makes sense. Thanks for that. Now we go down another rabbit
hole. Since it allows you to connect your IPad via wifi, can you navigate
and send route data to your TP? My Garmin chartplotter works pretty well,
but I like the much bigger screen on my IPad and would prefer to navigate
using it.

Mike Riter
SV Emma B