[Rhodes22-list] bottom paint from the factory

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:57:53 EST 2022

A follow up question, is the Pettit Trinidad 75 an ablative paint?  The
shop was under the impression that the Trinidad 75 isn't ablative, but I'm
pretty sure what I have is ablative based on the way it rubs off on bunks
or when being scrubbed at the end of the season.  Or, perhaps it's just
because my bottom hasn't been painted in quite awhile that it's wearing
thin.  It's possible that a different kind of paint was used on mine.

Thanks,
Jesse