[Rhodes22-list] bottom paint from the factory

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Mon Mar 7 18:41:03 EST 2022

What you said sums it up.  I've heard all sorts of things were used,
nothing "junk", but it varied. Accessible being a high priority.

Like you said, maybe it was thin or, even, gone (as I have been suggested
before).

Is there a general rule when encountering the unknown previous paint job,
other than blast it all and start over?

I would probably do that as a point of order when considering to own it for
a time to come regardless. (Media blast and do the full 7/9coat dance).

As I am in a similar boat, and played with other distractions...
Appreciate this thread!