[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Axles

PBR pbryanriley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 20:27:27 EDT 2022

I recommend you stick with what you have.  I have a single axle and the
3500 lb axle is overloaded with my boat and stuff.    With two college kids
I have rented a  5 by 8 single and a 6 by 12 u-haul and towed with my f150
recently.  The dual axle towed much nicer, less bounce, less drift.  I will
get the dual next time even if I don't need the volume.  I published my
boat and trailer weights to the list a few years ago, don't have them
handy, but I don't know how any single axle could not be borderline
overloaded.