[Rhodes22-list] Source for a 130 Genoa

jpd9668 jpd9668 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 21:29:42 EDT 2022

Rodney, Doyle makes Rhodes sails for the factory. Contact Stan. He probably has some in stock. New and used. I'm sure any reputable sailmaker can make sails for the Rhodes 22. Be sure you let the List know what you find.Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: RODNEY BROWN <rnelson204 at gmail.com> Date: 5/25/22  6:26 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Source for a 130 Genoa Hello gang, I’m going to spring for a 130 Genoa. Any suggestions on sailmakers? material? What are the advantages of adding a luff pad?  Thanks in advance for your suggestions and insights. Rodney