[Rhodes22-list] Stuck/Frozen Trailer Wheel

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Fri Nov 11 18:32:10 EST 2022

Lee,

Have you tried towing it a short distance both forward and reverse?  About the only things it can be is stuck brakes or a seized bearing.  Either way, if it doesn’t come free by towing it, you will have to jack it up and remove the wheel to inspect.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone