[Rhodes22-list] Stuck/Frozen Trailer Wheel

Larry Gioia lgioia at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 09:15:36 EST 2022

I have a single-axle trailer (don’t know the make, maybe Triad?) that came with the used ‘86 R22 I bought in 2020 - no brakes.  I rarely use it as the boat stays in the water on a small lake here in Tampa, but these emails make me think towing the boat with it isn’t a great idea. I towed it 45 minutes through St Pete & Clearwater when I first bought it - got a flat as the tires & wheels were in bad condition so I replaced them. I didn’t notice any issue with stopping but it was light traffic.

Larry