[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard thumping

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Mon Oct 3 21:23:23 EDT 2022

Matt,

On the one hand, your misadventure obviously changed something, so there's reason for concern.  On the other hand, my centerboard thunks often, and always has, and I don't really worry about it.

If it were me, I'd probably pull the cap off and have a look.  But then I've always wondered what was under there.

--Peter