[Rhodes22-list] Buying sails online...

John Keyser retro53 at msn.com
Fri Sep 2 19:45:01 EDT 2022

In 2020, I ordered a furling headsail (115) on-line from Precision Sails in Sidney, BC. Very positive experience! They sent me forms to fill out with full and complete instructions regarding the measurements needed.  A designer was assigned to me and worked with me throughout the process. The sail was delivered from Asia, and it was perfect.  I did order the sail in October for a Spring delivery and there was a nice discount.

John Keyser
1980 R-22
"Deci-Belle"