[Rhodes22-list] Buying sails online...

mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 12:17:26 EDT 2022

For what it's worth, I ordered both a mainsail and genoa from Precision
Sails for my previous boat, a San Juan 21.  In both cases the sails were not
cut correctly and had to be replaced.  I will say that Precision took full
responsibility for the errors and sent me new sails without any further
problems.  Their prices are very competitive, especially around
Thanksgiving.

Mike McKay
s/v Liber (2006/2018)
Allatoona Lake