[Rhodes22-list] Spider problem

PBR pbryanriley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:28:13 EDT 2022

I have had good results using a few bounce dryer sheets as a preventative.
Mostly against bees and wasps but I have never had a spider problem in my
boats or campers.  In fact I  just refreshed the sheets in my R22 last
weekend as it has sat all summer.in NC, no bugs observed.  I even tucked
one inside the outboard cover, as I have had mud dauber bees clog up the
impeller pee stream.  Maybe if it discourages the smaller bugs the spiders
will be starved out.

This technique is not 100% in my home laundry room though.  Perhaps
domestic bugs have a tolerance for the scent.