[Rhodes22-list] Metal anchor holder disaster...

Tony Jonaitis urchinn at aol.com
Sun Sep 18 15:51:40 EDT 2022

Okay, had a bit of a boat collision today.  MY FAULT, and the other, much-larger, boat suffered a bent metal post.  Unfortunately, the metal anchor-holding "cage" has been bent to hell and back.  Now what?  Did the Rhodes makers use a "cage" specific to this boat, or is it a generic design that I might be able to find used?  The fittings that held this metal in place are in perfect shape, with no cracked fiberglass or anything like that.  Photos included (not my boat) with close-up of the "cage!"Thanks, ya'llTonyMarblehead