[Rhodes22-list] Sheave (?) for Rudder ‘pull-down’

Jose Faraldo-Gomez jose.faraldo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:02:04 EDT 2022

Bob,

In my opinion your best bet will be to find a plastic fabrication company with experience working with marine grade Starboard (or similar) to recreate this piece - unless you can do it yourself. Last year I had to replace the side panels in that rudder head assembly - after spending too much time exploring other alternatives I ultimately had them made at Precision Plastics in Beltsville MD, which isn’t too far from you. They did a great job, based off the old panels; the job took them about a week.

Hope that helps

Jose