[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Rigging Continued

jpd9668 jpd9668 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 09:29:28 EST 2023

This is a summary  of a post by Roger Pihlaja several years back and will save you the agony of going through the archives. There are differences and I have inserted the Dwyer measurement to compare. I cannot remember if Roger's dimensions are IMF or not. (Roger: can you elaborate?)NOTE: I created and maintained the now famous Joe Dempsey's Boat Information Book to document the Rhodes 22, its systems, appliances, rigging  fittings, construction and more. I culled fron my own projects as well as from the Rhodes 22 Owner's Archive List.Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone