[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Rigging

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Fri Feb 17 09:36:50 EST 2023

Hi Guys,

On the turnbuckles on my boat, one end of the female threaded part (the “buckle”) is LH threads and the other end is RH threads.  That way, the male threaded studs on each end loosen or tighten at the same time when you turn the buckle.  All turnbuckles work this way.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V dynamic Equilibrium