[Rhodes22-list] Contact at General Boats

Ed McNamara edmc18 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 12:12:47 EST 2023

I want to join the ROC and purchase several hundred dollars worth of parts.
I emailed Stan a few days ago but have not gotten a reply. Is there someone
else I should be contacting via phone or email to get this done?
Principally I need 4 lower shrouds (I want new ones), the other parts I can
live without. If I can’t get a response from GBI in the next few days I’ll
go elsewhere but I’d prefer to spend my money with Stan if I can make that
happen.

Thanks,
Ed McNamara
S/V Scholar