[Rhodes22-list] Contact at General Boats

Weiss, Robert L rweiss at siu.edu
Sat Feb 18 12:15:29 EST 2023

Contact Charles Gabriel -- charles.gabriel at gmail.com

Bob

Robert L Weiss Jr.
Director of Music
First United Methodist Carbondale, IL
Professor Emeritus, SIUC
________________________________
From: Rhodes22-list <rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org> on behalf of Ed McNamara <edmc18 at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2023 11:12 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Contact at General Boats

[EXTERNAL EMAIL ALERT]: Verify sender before opening links or attachments.

I want to join the ROC and purchase several hundred dollars worth of parts.
I emailed Stan a few days ago but have not gotten a reply. Is there someone
else I should be contacting via phone or email to get this done?
Principally I need 4 lower shrouds (I want new ones), the other parts I can
live without. If I can’t get a response from GBI in the next few days I’ll
go elsewhere but I’d prefer to spend my money with Stan if I can make that
happen.

Thanks,
Ed McNamara
S/V Scholar