[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Imf mast and gooseneck

Melvyn Rothbard melrothbard at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 16:00:05 EST 2023

RicI had to replace my gooseneck last season. Peter Nybergs video was extremely helpful.I eventually found my way to Dwyer mast in Rhode Island (the fabricators of the  IFM mast) and a gentleman named Carson.He was extremely helpful. The first batch of parts he sent had one piece the wrong length but we eventually got it right.  I have attached some photos for your use as to how the parts go together but Peter's video probably shows it better.  Good luck.  You can always Email meDirectly at melrothbard at yahoo.com if you want more info on the process.
Mel RothbardPaperClipper  "96"Long Beach Island, NJ

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android