[Rhodes22-list] IMF Mast and Sail

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sun Feb 26 15:32:38 EST 2023

There may or may not be sheaves inside that masthead piece, you can't tell from the side view.  As Joe mentions, whether the sheaves are there or not, they have nothing to do with the IMF main.

I've attached an exploded diagram of the masthead unit from the Dwyer site that I'm pretty sure is a match for the one used on Rhodes 22's.  Dwyer part number is DH 1015; current price is $208.97.

BTW, it's amusing how much spell checkers dislike the word 'furler'. So far in this thread I've spotted corrections as 'curler' and 'ruler'.

--Peter