[Rhodes22-list] Respite is Sold

jpd9668 at gmail.com jpd9668 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 20:54:44 EST 2023

Rhodies,

I received an inquiry about 30 minutes after I announced that we were
offering our beautiful R22, s/v Respite for sale (see flyer). She was
purchased by Joe Nador of Long Island, NY. I'm sure he will become a regular
on The List. He's a great guy and very enthusiastic about owning a Rhodes22.
He and his daughters are planning to cruise together this Summer and beyond.
I know he will have plenty of questions for members of the Rhodes List.
Please welcome him as I was welcomed by this great group of folks.  Debbie
and I miss our Rhodes already, but as I said, we have gone over to the "dark
side" and have purchased a classic 1968 Trojan 42 Sea Voyager. If you end up
scheduling your rendezvous on the Chesapeake, we will try to join you.

I have some odds and ends parts, as well as a few R22 ball caps that I will
post for sale separately.  I plan to remain part of the List so I will be
lurking.

Best to all,

Joe Dempsey

EX Rhodes 22