[Rhodes22-list] Respite is Sold

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat Jan 7 21:21:58 EST 2023

I traded a couple of emails with Joe Nador back in November.  He was frustrated that it was proving difficult to find a good quality Rhodes 22 for sale.  In the end, it didn't take that long for one to turn up.

Congratulations Joe, and welcome aboard.  I'm sure that spring is going to seem like it's taking forever to arrive.

--Peter