[Rhodes22-list] Trying to re-install the main sail

jpd9668 at gmail.com jpd9668 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 17:21:46 EDT 2023

John,
Your photo shows that the strap is stamped "Racelite" . It is most likely a Tang. It looks to be about 1/2" wide, that has been shaped to the circumference of the furling tube. Here is a source: www.racelite.com.

Sounds like Chris had a good work through but I'd be a little concerned with a hose clamps chafing the strap on the sail.  Hope this works. Good luck.

Joe Dempsey
Ex-Rhodes 22
s/v Respite
Trojan 42