[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 HIN

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 22:09:09 EDT 2023

Rhodies
I am hoping someone here can point me in some kind of direction. Reaching out to Stan won’t do me any good, I don’t have a certificate of support (or whatever it is currently called).

My boat received a little damage in a recent storm here in north Texas. The insurance is covering it, but I still get to do some of the leg work on material. Anyway, during the survey I realized the HIN was missing. No idea how, when, where, etc. but I need to replace it (I guess). I know the number, and it is obvious where it was attached. I just have no idea where to go to have some kind of replacement fabricated. Would you have any idea on how to approach this?

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Charles Nieman
98 R 22