[Rhodes22-list] South Haven

Paul Grandholm rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:07:00 -0400

Bob,

     If the wind is right you could do it, but it would take the better
part of a day I think.  You were talking about getting somewhere and back
in the same day, which would be difficult, and wouldn't leave you much
time to enjoy your destination.  Yep, normal 8-5 business hours.

Paul

>Paul, lets hope Im in good favor with the weather Gods. It would take 2
>Ideal days for me to think about making for a harbor 20 miles away.  I think
>such a trip would really open my wifes eyes to all the great possibilities a
>coastal cruiser can make available.  Next year I am going to plan a spring
>trip somewhere where she will feel like an adventurer.  I am working her and
>the boat up to doing some cruising in Fla. a couple years down the road.  I
>heard of a story of someone who started in the gulf went through Lake
>Oki_something to the atlantic and around the tip back to the starting place.
>  That sounds pretty cool for a goal.  With any luck I will need the charts
>and be calling you at work.  I take it you are there during regular hours.
>Bob

Paul Grandholm
C&H Technology
GrandPower Components Div.