[Rhodes22-list] Toad's WHOLE story as if anybody cares

Toad the Wet Sprocket rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 23:25:08 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_55c9_743b_6bb4

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Furthermore, recent troubling developments prompt me to revisit a subject I've discussed in the past: MJM and his plan to spew forth ignorance and prejudice. Let me start by stressing that I am not attempting to suppress anyone's opinions, nor do I intend to demean him personally for his beliefs or worldviews. But I do think that I must comment on a phenomenon that has and will continue to create a mudslinging world of guilt and shame. Despite the obvious (which is something he chooses to ignore) he is eager to shrink the so-called marketplace of ideas down to convenience- store size. There is something inherently wrong with a man who wants, more than anything else, to force us to do things or take stands against our will, pure and simple. Cannibalism has its stronghold among the worst sorts of impudent obstinate-types I've ever seen. And I can say that with a clear conscience, because one of his favorite tricks is to create a problem and then to offer the solution. Naturally, it's always his solutions that grant him the freedom to hammer a few more nails into the coffin of freedom of speech, never the original problem. A real fight against directionless separatism can be undertaken only if a basic change in social conditions makes it possible to do something about the continuing -- make that the escalating -- effort on MJM's part to let&nbsp;advanced verbal weaponry fall into the hands of a few predatory, randy wimps on the list. Here, too, the exception proves the rule: The baneful nature of MJM's shell games is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify. </P>
<P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">I don't mean to scare you, but I am entirely shocked and angered by MJM's <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>loud, amoral improprieties. Such shameful conduct should never be repeated. Although I agree with those who feel that MJM will go to almost any extreme to prevent my message of truth from getting out, nevertheless, I cannot agree with the subject matter and attitude that is woven into every one of his intrusive utterances. He likes thinking thoughts that aren't burdensome and that feel good. That's why some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, he has been trying for some time to convince people that we should all bear the brunt of his actions. Don't believe his hype! MJM has just been offering that line as a means to sanctify his depravity. The bulk of mindless, soulless smut peddlers are at least marginally tolerable, but not MJM. Maybe quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "sphygmomanometric", he will shred the basic compact between the people and the list.. Discourteous predictions aside, this would not be an impossible scenario if his obscene jibes were to gain ascendancy in our society. Let me leave you with one last thought: The truth is not meant to be warm and fuzzy. </SPAN><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><BR>Long enough?<BR><BR>
<DIV>Please respond to <A href="mailto:sprocket80@hotmail.com">sprocket80@hotmail.com</A></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>From: "Toad the Wet Sprocket" <SPROCKET80@HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>Reply-To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
<DIV></DIV>To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
<DIV></DIV>Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Toad's WHOLE story as if anybody cares
<DIV></DIV>Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 21:45:54 -0400
<DIV></DIV>
------=_NextPart_000_55c9_743b_6bb4