[Rhodes22-list] The Rhodes 22 As An "Offshore" Cruising Boat

Bill Effros rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 08:34:24 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C25712.89462A60

Rik,

I've told this story before, I'm not sure you were on the list:

A guy I went to college with sailed a 9 foot something boat across the =
Atlantic, setting the record for small boats at that time.  He then =
towed his boat to San Diego and set out to claim the Pacific title as =
well.  He was never heard from again.

Bill Effros

----- Original Message -----=20