[ham] [Rhodes22-list] E-mail Hosting

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Mon Apr 14 01:09:21 EDT 2003

RCN is the cable provider I have. Their also the ones that have the slow
mail servers. The ISP service works fairly well with the exception of Port
80 blocks, and the extreme dip in service due to rising neighbors catching
on. They're not into the whole bandwith hog by running a server or
ftps...Advantage 1 of DSL? So i have the cable modem, but the cable email is
there at my option, i just choose not to use it. I guess ATT Worldnet is
unusual with speed? Because i've never seen an outgoing message take more
than 60 seconds to go out and bounce back, nor take that long to hit someone
else with a reasonable provider.