[ham] [Rhodes22-list] E-mail Hosting

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Apr 14 01:28:22 EDT 2003

I hear you, they do not have to use the batch mode, the bigger one do because they are lazy and it help with some load issues,

I never used these guy, but heard of them over the years(and they have to try harder to stay in business), http://www.supermail.com/
they seem cheap enough(16$ a year) and have a free trail to see if you like them, and you do not have to give up the cable modem.

MJM
PS. I really know very little about them, buyer beware........................