[Rhodes22-list] Barient Winch Question

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Sun Aug 3 14:51:57 EDT 2003

Wally,

I went to a demonstration by Lewmawr (sp?) once on maintaining the winch.
The rep recommended using Singer sewing machine oil on their winches as it
is a very high-grade fine oil.  He also recommended the hole in the box
approach.

As to replacement parts, I'm sure you will have to get these from the
manufacturer as they are very specialized.

Saroj