[Rhodes22-list] CDI furler

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Tue Aug 12 01:17:17 EDT 2003

If you plan to trailer a large amount, and do not plan on ever changing the
sail, the GB furler is GREAT as it attaches right to the mast, making it
quite easy to roll forward and attach to the bow pulpit. However, should you
plan to not trailer so often, and would like the option to change sails, the
CDI is the way to go. We have had experience with both. We now have the CDI,
but as we trailer quite a bit, and do not change sails, the GBI furler is
missed some for convenience.

Will Barry
Bulldog