[Rhodes22-list] moorings

Ron Finelli ronfinelli at att.net
Mon Dec 22 22:05:14 EST 2003

We've kept our on Lake Waconia (in your neighborhood) on a mooring for the
past four season.  Our marina offers a launch to take us out & pick us up.
If we want to stay out after close, they put a row boat on our mooring for
us.  The also offer a courtesy slip we can use.

I like having the boat on a mooring for two reasons:  rides out the weather
better, and less problem with people messing with your boat.

As an fyi - Waconia has two marinas:  one only has moorings for sailboats,
and the other has only slips.  Both are a fraction of the cost of
Minnetonka.

Ron Finelli
Eden Prairie, MN