[Rhodes22-list] Boat name size

Eaton, Gil GEaton@IKON.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:16:05 -0500

	Hi Jim,
	I went with the BoatUS recommended size of 8 inches, script font.
Six inches would probably have been better.  Picture attached.
	gil

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Connolly [mailto:jbconnolly@speakeasy.net]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 9:23 PM
To: Rhodes 22 List
Cc: Rhodes-List
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Boat name size

For those of you with boat names on the port and starboard quarters, what
vertical size capitol letters fit?

Alternatively, what is the approximate vertical distance between the
bootsripe and the rubrail?  I would think half this distance would be a good
size.

Any opinions appreciated.

Jim Connolly

Name: ct-elkton3.jpg Type: image/jpeg Size: 237720 bytes Desc: not available