[Rhodes22-list] 'links' or 'resources' (Rik's Graphics)

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:38:47 -0500

You guys will have to include the "Rum Runner School of Bartending"
_)_)_)
                    Ed K

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of mltroy
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 3:14 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] 'links' or 'resources' (Rik's Graphics)

Doug,
I think that's a great idea! I'll even volunteer to identify
and organize the links as long as (1) I get some help from
everyone else out there on the identification part and
(2)Michael and/or Will think it's a good idea and can
actually add the page to the web site.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA / Swan Creek, MD