[Rhodes22-list] Newbie anchoring questions

anima anima13 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 21 20:38:55 EDT 2003

I overnight a lot. My Danforth has yet to drag.
We have a mud/sand bottom for the most part (if you
do not happen to anchor in the tree stumps!)
I dunk the mud off as best I can and take my time about
it if I have someone on the tiller. When alone, I dunk only
a few times and hose the thing off when I get in to the dock.
Anne