[Rhodes22-list] Michael's fitting for Jack Lines

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Thu Jul 31 21:46:08 EDT 2003

Michael,

      Get out your digital camera and post some pictures of your set up.
Just in case I get the urge to do some Blue Water sailing.  At least I
will know where to start.  Have your wife take a picture of you hooked
to the set up.

      Do the Chesapeake sailors use jack lines?  How about Lloyd, Mary
Lou, Tom, et al.

      We all know Rummy goes in the drink while drinking.

                       Ed K