[Rhodes22-list] Securing Outboard Motor to Boat

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 10:25:26 EDT 2003

Jay,

I checked out the McGard site and it looked like a nice way to go. You
mention you used it on your Merc, which Merc did you have? MY 6 HP Merc is
not listed as one of the models supported but they also mention it "Also
fits other small outboard motors with a hole in the transom bracket for
mounting the motor (stainless steel bolt included in set)." MIne attaches
via two clamps, I am not sure if I have a hole in the transom bracket....I
need to take alook.

Wally