[Rhodes22-list] Securing Outboard Motor to Boat

Jay Friedland a.jayf at verizon.net
Tue Jun 24 10:58:15 EDT 2003

Wally-
I had the 8hp, but all have built-in bolt locations to attach them to a
bracket. With the GBI, I through-bolted to the inside and was able to
put a socket wrench in there and put the McGard socket to the outside.
As the coupling outside just spins, no vice grip or other wrench grabs.
It's under $20, unobtrusive and so far has worked for me, like the
"Club" on a steering wheel.
Jay