[Rhodes22-list] Securing Outboard Motor to Boat

anima anima13 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 25 22:16:31 EDT 2003

Wally,
I have a 6hp Mercury and I locked the two clamps together.
I realize it is only a deterrent, but this is the first year I have
bothered because our security was fine. I am just off the
ramp (public).
this year, the town of Grand Rivers has received its funding for
a walkway onto our marina and out the jetty which they have
built up in order to enable boats such as the Mississippi Queen
to dock.
thus, very unusual non-sailor looking folks now.
That got me goin'!
Anne