[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Repair Question

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:37:59 -0500

Rummy,

The split is between the two middle layers and is very narrow and about 8
inches long. You can see a very small amount of day light. The syringe is a
pain to clean and will not help unless I drill holes in split. I may try a
screw with epoxy and then varnish.

These tillers are realy nice looking!

Wally