[Rhodes22-list] Forward Seat Drains

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:53:24 -0800 (PST)

Rummy,

>From earlier posts I get the impression that on at
least some boats the aft seat drain was molded into
the seat.  On my boat the aft seat drains are standard
garden variety plastic thru-hull fittings, probably an
aftermarket change.  It should be simple enough to add
additional thru-hull fittings on the forward part of
the seat.  Getting the drain hoses connected and
"snaked" to the lazaret to connect with the existing
drains might be hard on the old neck and back however.
 Have you considered adding an oversized generator to
the aft end of the boat to move your CG back a bit?

Brad Haslett