[Rhodes22-list] Stan, CAUTION, politics ahead

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 20:33:06 EDT 2003

I think you are missing the obvious, that is if there was no oil in the
region we would never have been there in the first place. I don't question
your points but if there was no oil no Desert Storm, no fly zones would not
exist, oil for food  would not exist, weapn inspections would not exist and
so on. If Kuwait did not have oil we would not have come to the rescue.

Don't get me wrong I am glad the guy is no longer in power I just think it
is obvious that the reason we care is because of the oil.

Wally