[Rhodes22-list] Deck Cleaner

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Sep 15 13:28:51 EDT 2003

Hi folks,

Remember when Rummy introduced us to the miracle cleaner, Mean Green Mildew
Stain Destroyer, available at Dollar General for the low, low price of only
$2 a bottle?  Well, I thought I had tried everything and I was skeptical at
first, but then tried it and it really, really works!!  8-)  The stubborn
organic stains left by wet leaves, seeds, etc. just dissolved almost
instantly with no scrubbing.  Why, it left my whole topside gleaming and
sparkling clean.  And that sure makes the Admiral happy.  Mean Green (with
bleach) cleans soap scum too and is also great for bathroom tile and grout,
fiberglass showers, vinyl bath mats and shower curtains, garbage cans,
diaper pails and to prepare surfaces for painting.  (Do not take internally)

So try Mean Green, won't you?  Try it today!  Get Mean on stains!!!!

This has been a pubic cervix announcement, brought to you by the good folks
at the Slim Chance Marina.  Have a nice day! Bub bye now.  8-)