[Rhodes22-list] Hello from a New Boat Owner

JSusanj at aol.com JSusanj at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 02:09:39 EDT 2004

There are no cleats in line with the fairleads but the sheets could be led back to the cockpit and around the winch.  It is roughly in line.  As soon as we get film in the camera we plan to start taking pictures.  The boat needs a lot of cleaning and reassembly now and I want something to remind us of what it was like to look back on when everything is ship-shape.  I will post them somewhere when I get them on CD.